jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

Giving Advices

Dear Andrea

I read your letter and I am really sorry that you are feeling that bad. I think that you shouldn’t drink a lot; you can drink, but moderately. This is a very common problem that the parties cause. Maybe your stomach is very bad. It’s a very complicated situation when you drink a lot, your stomach reject the alcohol, and produces vomit, fever, and in some cases death.

Firstly, you should take camphor. This is a plant that you can buy in a supermarket. If you don’t take it, you will be really bad.
Secondly, try to massage your abdomen. It’s very good to calm your pain.
And finally, don’t drink juice, because they don’t produce good effects in these cases.

I hope you follow my advice. Please write to me again and let me know how it is going. I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely
Dr Juan Herrera

No hay comentarios: