jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

Asking for some advices

Dear Dr Herrera,
I am writing because I have been feeling very ill. On Tuesday, I was in a party and I drank a lot. On Friday, inn the morning about nine o’clock, I started to felt a very strong stomachache. It was really strong, and I didn’t know what to do. I felt that my internal organs were very bad.
I think I have a serious problem. I’m really worried about this problem because my stomach hurts a lot and doesn’t stop moving.

It started when I was dancing, and later I drank a lot of whisky. In this moment, I felt that fell down. I don’t remember anything else, only when I woke up on Friday with this strong stomachache. My friends say that if I didn’t drink a lot, I would be fine, this was the problem. I know if I drank again, I would have the same pain tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to go to school, if I feel better, I will go, but if I don’t feel better, I won’t go to the school, because this pain is very stressful.

I have done different things to stop the pain, I have taken a lot of pills, but they don’t seem to help. Yesterday, my father told me that I should use alternative medicine, but I don’t have on idea about these medications types. If I had money, I would buy some plants or alternative pills, but I don’t have money, and I don’t know what to do. I would like you to give me some advice or recommend me some cheap pills to calm my pain.
I hope you can help me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Andrea Lopez.

No hay comentarios: